Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hungry Hungry Hippo.

I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land. --Jon Stewart

Yes, Ladies and Gents, it's that time of year again. Time to stuff our faces full of turkey. I for one enjoy Christmas food about a million times more, but whatever. What I like isn't important.

What's important is that all of you have a splendid Turkey Day. I shall be in Midway/Park City for the festivities celebrating with the good ole Wilde Fam. Being my first year of marriage and all, I should probably be cooking a nice Thanksgiving meal for my husband. However, I thought about it for almost 2 seconds and decided Nah. Too much work.

So high fives to all of you who are actually cooking. I plan to eat. And then sleep. And then wake up and eat.

And that pretty much covers it.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones