Friday, November 14, 2008

Fish Stories...

Once again another weekend is here, crazy how fast the weeks and months are going by this year! Not much planned this weekend for me, however my husband has a fishing extravaganza planned with his buddy Adam tomorrow (Adam is Blake's lab partner aka partner in crime at school). I have only met Adam once but it is already very clear that whenever Blake is near this individual, he is more prone to getting into trouble. =) Good thing it's no trouble that is too serious. Mostly just picking on the fat kids at school, I tell him to stop. He doesnt listen. So tomorrow morning I will send my husband off with a sandwich and a dew, and I.... will go on a shopping spree. =)
Isn't that how it works?
Pretty sure I read it in the latest Marriage Handbook.
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey it's on page 62 of the manual. Yep, right after "Does this make me look fat?"

Anonymous said...

LOL to Mandy's comment. Emily you are a great writer. I don't think I could make a weekend of shopping sound quite so glamorous as you. Hope you have fun. After all your work and school - you deserve it!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones