Thursday, November 6, 2008

Emo for a Day.

This year my sister Jenny threw a couple's Halloween party for all of our friends at my parent's house. We had a great time! Here are some pictures for your enjoyment. I think this was a good look for Blake and I, we are contemplating whether or not to keep it.
Here is Stinky! He was a bat woo!

My Mom and Dad were tattooed up Harley folk. I didn't get my mom in a pic though! Crap.

Here is our dear prego Tonya! She was a flapper and her husband was Chuck Lidell. Grape smuggler shorts and all. haha (Again, didn't get a pic of him either. I was terrible with my camera that night!)
My husband's full ensemble. Love the boxers.
Matt's a genie in a bottle beh beh. And Mitch was also a Harley rider.
Woo woo!
I love this picture, I dont know how i did it. But Jax looks like a ghost. Sooo cute!
I didnt get the best costume of all... Jenny's! She was a rodeo queen, I'm going to do my best to find a pic and I'll post it later.)
Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

3 comments:

The Buckingham Family said...

Rick can really pull off that look...next I will see him pull up to my house while doing his National Harley Bike Tour!
AWESOME pic of Ghost Jaxson!
~Nat

Mandy said...

Your eyeliner looks totally hot. I bet you got hit on all night...

The Simmons' said...

I am sad I missed the party! You are one hottie!!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones