Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Family Outing.

This lovely weather has brought to mind the lovely past times of the Winter Season. My Aunt Natalie has been scanning old family pictures lately, and it has made me wish to do the same. Nothing like bringing back some good old memories. So for your enjoyment, and my sweet pleasure, here are some pictures of the past. Can't wait to board this winter! Or Ski, for all you pansies.
This was Jaxson's first trip down the mountain. He was sick that day, so we figured the safest bet was to send him down naked-like. Less to clean up throughout the day = more runs down before 4:00pm. Just don't ski behind him.
Who could this be? Yes that's correct, like mother like daughter. It was Jen and my Mom's first time snowboarding, they were quite the spectacle. Jenny is mad that my mom got the red bikini, my mom doesn't care. She is too busy posing. Or smelling her armpits. We aren't sure.
Matt is a wonderful boarder who is to the point that he is able to wear 70's swim shorts and an ugly navajo shirt while on the mountain. He also sports a manly beard, because he can. I dont think I have to explain who this might be. But I will. It's my dear old Dad. Always a lover of spandex, my dad has found that skiing without a shirt is quite a rush. And the mooseknuckle formed through this leopard ensemble assists with balance. I'm just relaying what he said.
And here we have my dear brother and sister in law, Mandy and Jared. Mandy is wearing an exquisite neon jumpsuit made from Italian silk. When asked where she bought it, she replied "None of your business." Aaaaaalrighty then. As for Jared, he is sporting a green dickie, under a green sweatshirt lined with faux-black bear fur and organic hemp pants. "I love Peta!" Jared yells, all the way down the mountain.
And here is yours truly. Blake and I have opted for helmets this year as we are very daring on every run. I have not gained weight, it's the "layered look." As our helmets simply state, yes we are fly. Very Fly.
So there you have it, I wish all of you a fabulous Winter season.
And remember... skiing and spandex don't mix. Unless it's leopard. And you're intoxicated.

3 comments:

The Buckingham Family said...

LOL....that's it....just LOL!
Still working on my project, I can't wait for your commentary on my pics!
~Nat

Mandy said...

I'm glad you like my jumpsuit. P.S. For your eyes only...I got it at the D.I. Shhhh! Don't tell!

Anonymous said...

hahahahah - Nice em. Your "Dad"'s pic is my favorite. Very like him. hehe - don't say I said it!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones