Friday, November 7, 2008

Oh the joys of Weekend-hood.

Here is what I shall be doing tonight. A little chicken soup for the bowel, or soul, either one. And a movie night in with the recent new release "Get Smart." Anything with Steve Carrell must be divine, and anything involving chicken, and noodles, must be also. Jen, Matt, Ty and Tonya shall be joining us at the Wilde home, also known as the "Den of Iniquity." True story, my husband has a large piece of pine with those exact words carved into them. He tried to convince me that it was a perfect focal point for our bedroom, that should be hung just above the bed. If you have ever been to my home, you know who won that argument. It is now positioned under the bed, next to the antlers and various animal teeth that also did not make the cut. Anyways, i somehow just found myself very off the subject. So here is to our Noodle and a Movie partaaaaaay. Wish you all a superb weekend filled with love.
And good food.
Cuz if you know my family, that's just what life is all about.
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

The Buckingham Family said...

Hey, we are right on track with you.
We are having Costco pizza and watching Polar Express 3-D with the kids and then the grown ups get to watch "Jumper" and "PS-I Love You". I have no idea if the grown up ones are any good, but what's a dollar loss.
Have fun at your movie night!
~Nat

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones