Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wiiiiiiiiiiii-ner

So for Blake's Birthday, I got him a Wii. In which we have cleverly named the "Wii-Ner." (Shout out to Mr. Bradey Wilde... ha) Last night was our first night of this Wii-fun. I'm proud to say that I did beat Blake in a nice round of Wii-bowling, however he slaughtered me in everything else. Apparently the more brain cells you have, the worse off you are. Just kidding Blake. You have a lot of brain cells too.

Moving on... it's amazing to me, however, how hard these little puppies are to find. It seems like every time we are in a store, we never can find an actual Wii box, with a Wii in it.

It's Wii madness.

Now i have not played many Wii games, tonight we are on a search for our new Wii purchase, however i just cant comprehend how so many people want enough of these Wii's that you cant find one ANYWHERE. Except for Ebay for 500.00. Which i did not spend, i had my people talk to their people, and my Wii purchase was arranged. But for normal folk, it's an almost impossible task.

Then i came upon this picture, and i now understand why the Wii is MIA. Those Asian bass/turds have done it again. (Bass/turds = a fish turd. like a bass fish, it's not swearing. Rest assured all of my young cousins... whom i love dearly,,, and who are reading this nonsense.)




Somewhere One hung Low and Who Flung Poo are laughing at the ridiculous Wii-tards in America.
I'll still play my Wii, but i wont be as happy about it.

3 comments:

Jeana said...

k i was just catching up on your blog and you are seriously the funniest person i know! we do need to get together more, lets do dinner some night with the hubbies.

Mandy said...

So, I need one of those DS that print that money....could you have your people talk to Who Flung Poo about getting me one of those. Will pay any price....

The Buckingham Family said...

Sounds like a BLAST to play. My kids want one...so if I order one now maybe when they are 25 they will have them in stock! Try Game Stop or places like that...they may have games there??

~Nat

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones