Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Found It.

Ok so I'm sure we all know people who have their lovely little families posted in the back of their suv/minivan/excursion window. For any of you who have those, stop reading this now or you may find yourself offended. =) I dont need people to know how many kids are in my family. Or what hobby they enjoy. It's about as useful as the "my kid made the local jr high honor roll." I dont think anyone is going to go about their day differently now that you have made that clear.
However... this one may serve a purpose. And i think it's very applicable to my particular Pugh family. Except the last one of course, I am in no ways dumb.
I take after my mother.


2 comments:

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

Hey Em, you crack me up. Where do you come up with all of your nonsense? Anywho, I have a blog now and I'm sure it won't be as entertaining as your's, but it will do.

Mandy said...

I especially love the one who've added their pets. I'm so getting that...me, Jare and two Weims. And it will say, "doggie duo" or something really clever. BLUUHHH! (That's me puking...)

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones