Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Trails To Youuuuuuuuuu....

I finally have pictures of our 4th of July Festivities in Price!
It's a miracle.

Many exciting things happened while we were in Price, but at the top of my list, is my first fish catch. The first one ever folks, let me remind you.. I'm 24 and have the biggest red neck of a brother West of the Mississippi. How it could have taken me so long to achieve such a thing, I have no idea.

But I casted, I waited, and I fished-ed.
And I got 3 in one day.


First off, I would like to thank my country-lovin' husband Buck, for catching the ever-so-juicy and delightful fireflies and grasshoppers that aided me in this endeavor. Without his running around, hat-smacking, crocodile-hunter-fire-fly-catching ways this would not have been possible.

He just bit the head off that one.


I would also like to thank Mr. Bradey Wilde, for casting his bait right next to mine, in an effort to destroy MY fishing efforts. All the while helping every fish in the lake come near MY hook and take MY bait. I believe Bradey was fishless at the end of the day, guess thats what happens when you are hurting others and dont have the spirit. ;)


Next I would like to thank this gentleman. Whom i found in the woods drinking his own urine. "It's sterile, and I like the taste..." those were the only words he spoke. But i knew what he meant, and i felt it deep down in my belly.


I then ran into Mrs Audrey Hepburn. I asked her what she was doing in the woods, she replied "QVC brought me here." Im not sure what that meant either, but i did always wonder what she would have looked like with a hitler stache.


So as you can see... we had a splendid time amidst the Carbonites. We fished, splattered potguts, and 4 wheeled our little hearts out. Thanks to the Wildes for such a fun weekend! Here are some more pics for your viewing pleasure. And don't forget, if the trailers a rockin' dont come a knockin'. Or the tent.. in our case. Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

The Buckingham Family said...

Em,
You are SUCH a newlywed! It's so cute...I remember the day about 15 years ago now....being young(instead of having this old body I am in NOW), full of energy and in LOVEEEEEE! :)
Looks like you guys had a good time. I BET next time I hear from you it will be in the dang Field & Stream Magazine!
We want to hear from you on our blog....LOSER ;)
~Nat

The Buckingham Family said...

Us Coloradian's just miss you Utahian's! I have too much time on my hands I think....the dogs and I MUST have cabin fever with everyone off and doing their own things now! I am panting and pacing around the room...is that strange?!
~Nat

Anonymous said...

Way to real em in. looks like you had a great 4th of july

Arin said...

I can't believe you have never been fishing before?? Looks like you guys had a great time!

CHANESSA said...

oh how cute your turning red neck so when are you going to produce little babies like myself

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones