Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mmmm California.

Blake & Em. Two Peas in a Pod.

I can't tell you how excited I am that today is Friday for me. No work tomorrow for the holiday, and no work Friday because my boss loves me! Amen to that! Although Blake is stuck working both days, tear.... he is only going to work 8 hour shifts, instead of his normal 12, and will be off both days by 2pm. Which means Wilde Party starts at 2:30!!!

We decided that on Friday we are going to take a little trip to San Jorge to visit my ever-so-dear cousins, the Rawlin's clan. I'm super excited to get out of here for a weekend and play with them! Just not so excited for the gas.... but hey we haven't been out of town since our honeymoon so we can splurge a little =) We don't know what we are going to do down there yet, but relaxing, laying out, relaxing, maybe a little bowl-o-rama, sounds goooood to me!

If only we had a trusty scootah.
This is me telling Blake a secret.. "I dont work with the males, cuz I used to be one." He peed a little.


1 comment:

Ali said...

I haven't visited your blog for a while because we were experiencing some difficulties. Any how me a Cole just bought a scooter and it takes $4.60 to fill it and we can go around 200 miles. it is so fun seriously. It looks as if your doing well and hope you had fun.

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones