Monday, July 28, 2008

So for the last week my stomach pains have been MIA. But as luck would have it, they returned this morning at 4:30am.

What the H.

I knew I should have taken this gentleman's advice before I went in to see my doctor. Then maybe my stomach-on-fire-ulcer issues would have been solved rather than me getting the "Lets try to switch your birth control" response. AKA Lets get this girl out of here so i can go play another round of golf. Says my doctor.

I'm buying balloons after work. Dr W. is going to be the first to get a balloon bouquet and a card.



3 comments:

The Buckingham Family said...

Sorry to hear your stomach hurts that really "stinks!"
Have you been cooking lots of beans...Maybe you need a little GAS-X!!!
Hailey and I are being funny!

-Nat

Jeana said...

you crack me up. i do hate the run around you get with some drs. just go in and tell him you have an ulcer and to fix the f-ing thing!

Jared Pugh said...

Farts-a-fire huh? You should get a new saw bones Mutt! Dr. W is a quack!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones