Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our first Baby

Hello friends, it's been a few days since I've posted. I apologize. Guess I better get with the program.
With that said...while sitting waist deep in boredom at work today... I decided to try out a "What your baby will look like" program that claims to be very accurate. With a slogan like "60% of the time, it works every time" I knew I couldnt go wrong.
All I had to do was submit pictures of Blake and I from the ages of 1-21 years old, and this little humdinger whipped out an image of our first offspring. While initially I was excited to see such an amazing program, I now am quite distraught. Blake and I sincerely believed we would have intelligent, charming, beautiful baby pro athletes.
Instead we got one with a mustache. Maybe he can be a hand model.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

That really scares me.....

The Buckingham Family said...

I think I can see Rick or at least the Pugh side in that cute little face! :0
I have NO relation.....must ALL come from Blakes side...lol
~Nat

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones