Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hearts and Bums.

A WOMAN’S POEM: Before I lay me down to sleep, I pray for a man who’s not a creep, One who’s handsome, smart and strong. One who loves to listen long, One who thinks before he speaks, One who’ll call, not wait for weeks. I pray he’s rich and self-employed, And when I spend, won’t be annoyed. Pull out my chair and hold my hand. Massage my feet and help me stand. Oh send a king to make me queen. A man who loves to cook and clean. I pray this man will love no other. And relish visits with my mother.
A MAN’S POEM: I pray for a deaf-mute gymnast nymphomaniac with big boobs who owns a bar on a golf course, and loves to send me fishing and drinking. This doesn’t rhyme and I don’t care.
I quite enjoyed these two poems. But dont think for a second my husband falls into the Man's Poem nonsense. Except for possibly the boobs and fishing parts.
My husband is quite amazing. I come home to a clean house, laundry done, etc on a regular basis. Before summer time I had to tell him to stop doing it because I felt like less of a woman everytime he did. Sort of. I had to pretend at least.
But really my husband is a one of a kind, so I had to give him a shout out today. This summer he is working five 12 hour days, which makes for a long week. But he never complains, I always hear wilde stories about his day, but never complaints. My only request is that he stops harassing the old man that he is forced to work with on occasion at Kennecott. The old man was saying there is no river or lake here in Utah that can produce a 10 inch fish. Blake refuted that statement by saying "BS old man, I catch 10 inches everytime I go to the bathroom."
Thank you Blake, good thing the man is senile and has no idea what you are talking about.
All I can say is I sure am thankful my husband has a sense of humor. Living with me, he uses it quite often =)
I love you Blake!
You have a good heart and a dang nice bum.

1 comment:

Chotz said...

haha, you are so sweet and FUNNY!!! love it.

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones