Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Weekend.

I have yet to update everyone on our Wilde weekend, and here we are almost to the next weekend. Sorry folks, I need to get with the program. Blake and I had a sweet time at the Il Divo concert. While it may not be music that you would want to listen to ALL the time, you just don't hear voices like that every day... wow those guys can sing! We left a little early to beat the crowd on the way out, but the couple hours that we were there was a great time! I think the outfits that Il Divo wore cost more than my college education. And I felt really bad for the poor lady on crutches who fell flat on her head while we were at will call (true story, Blake ran over and helped her, made me wanna cry) but other than that a real sweeeet time my friends.
And here is Blake being happy in the Suite.


Next on our list of things to do last weekend was the Air Show at HAFB. It was a rockin' good time, as always! We spent the majority of the day Saturday in a big crowd, but it was really nice weather, so who couldnt be happier? Except for Blake maybe, dang those crowds. But we made the best of it and got our sweet tannidge on (ya know, we got a tan). Many thanks to the sun from my pasty white limbs. Here's the pics!

1 comment:

Just Rawlings Along said...

Logan is getting so big. Tell Jen to let us know when the blessing is set for! Love ya Em
~Suz

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones