Friday, June 5, 2009

An evening with......

Il Divo
Yesterday I received a call from a friend at work asking if I knew who Il Divo was? What an odd question was my first thought.
"Yes of course..." was my reply.
The next thing I know I have two free tickets to their concert tonight in our work suite at Energy Solutions. I'm soooo excited! Blake has no idea who these guys are, and my only hope is that free food will be served which will be his entertainment. But I love their beautiful music, it's so romantical! That is a word.
Have a great weekend everyone!
P.S. Tomorrow is the Air show @ HAFB, if you have never been you MUST go! The Blue Angels will be there, it's going to be a kick-A weekend folks!


No comments:

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones