Monday, June 1, 2009

The better half of the Weekend.

Blake and I decided to escape to the mountains for a few hours on Saturday. We ended up in Little Cottonwood Canyon for a little BBQ. It was great weather up there and so so pretty! Although driving a Mazda into the mountains isn't exactly Blake's idea of an Outdoor Adventure, I still convinced him to have a good time. And Silver Sanchez (our car of course) could not have been happier either. The run off from all of the snow was insane, the river actually split and water was running right through the trees. I thought maybe Blake and I could reenact a scene from Twilight but he said No. So I just pretended in my head. It's a shame the weekends have to come to an end!

2 comments:

The Simmons' said...

Oh I miss those mountains. How romantic!

Jeana said...

ha ha your funny, although i hoping you mean the scene from the book and not the oh so stupid movie! sorry i hate the movie more every time i see it (all of 3 times) any way we need to plan our BBQ! what works for you?

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones