Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hap-Hap-Happppy Beuford!! I mean Birthday!

I have been waiting for the perfect time to unveil this video. I think since today is my Mom's Birthday, it's the perfect occasion. Plus, she will love me for doing so. Really, she should be thanking me for posting this. Not many people get live footage showing how young and spry they still are. This is 20 seconds of bliss to a woman who is turning 35ish today. So
Happy 35th-ish Mom!
No need to thank me for keeping you so young ;) Love you!

She can hula hoop with the best of them, thank the heavens for Wii Fit.

3 comments:

The Simmons' said...

You're mom is the bomb! What a hula-hooping master she is! Tell her happy birthday. Have fun partaying!

KinsRae said...

Yeah Jane....

Chotz said...

You go girl.

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones