Thursday, October 22, 2009

SOS Pleeeease someone help me. That's a song.

This is my cry for help. I can't take this Physiology class anymore! I work work work and have no time to study with class, and scouts, and life, and bills, and sleeping. I'm feeling major anxiety, can someone please wish us into December? Or at least to November 25th so that I can find myself in Disneyland and far far away from all of this nonsense? I thought blogging about this would ease my anxiety, didn't work.... moving on.

4 comments:

Shayli & Kenyon said...

Emmy its all gonna be okay! deep breaths..you will be into the nursing program soon and you can just gloat and be happy! might as well start now!

Christina Olson said...

You can do it! Just think, pre-reqs are so much harder than nursing school. If I can do it, anyone can (especially you). Good luck, it will only suck for a few more months!

Chotz said...

Oh poop :( Sounds rough. I'm sure it will all be worth it someday. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.... (Dora from Nemo)

Emily Wilde said...

Thanks friends! Christina, thanks for the advice, it's always good hearing from someone who has already been through the torture! It helps me remeber there is a light at the end of the tunnel! I just can't seem to find it right now oyyy =)

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones