Tuesday, October 20, 2009

~FALL BREAK 09~

This weekend we had the pleasure of venturing far, far away from our home... which was much needed! It was great to FORGET about school for a weekend and have some fun finally! Thursday night we took off for Price, we made it there around 730pm. That night we relaxed and got ready for our big 4 wheeler ride we had planned for Friday. We ended up doing a ride called "The Hole" which is just above Ferron. It was really bumpy and rocky because the entire trail had been washed out by water, but it was still fun to be outside and up in the mountains! Friday night we had dinner at the Millsite Restaurant in Ferron and then we drove back to Price, for some much needed sleep. I was pooped! Then Saturday morning, we woke up and headed to Moab which I was super excited about! Blake's parents knew of a fun trail called "Negro Bill Canyon." It was about a 4 mile hike just as you enter into Moab. And just for the record I did it in jeans and slip on DC Shoes. I am so unprepared for anything outdoors, I am surprised Blake hasn't sold me on e-bay yet. But hey, nothing like proving I can hike a good hike in some tennys and a cardigan, I have the blister to prove it! =)
After our hike we went to our favorite restuarant in Moab called "Pasta Jays." We went there on our honeymoon and it's always fun to go back! After lunch, we walked around Moab mainstreet to try and work off all that food, and then we decided to head back to Price for the night. I think we were all a little tuckered out from the hike! Saturday night we went to Groggs with Blake's parents and their friends, that was a lot of fun. And then Blake surprised me with the idea of going to see "Fame" after dinner! What a good husband huh! I thought that was really sweet of him to plan a date for us. The movie was strictly average, but it was still alot of fun! Then to end our vacation, Sunday morning we ventured back to Ferron to watch Beamer's primary program. She did great and we were excited to spend some time with her throughout the weekend! Well that's pretty much all the fun we had, now back to school and work. I can't tell you how excited I am for December to get here, finals please get here quickly!
But hey, our next adventure is Disneyland for Thanksgiving and I can't wait!
Well have a super week folks. Here are the pics to prove we are awesome.

The Hike

Playin in Moab! Yah I got one picture, I am lame.

The End!

No comments:

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones