Thursday, October 8, 2009

FRAMED TEMPLE CLASS DATE!

Hi Friends, I just wanted to give you an update on my last post, the Temple Photo class that I am holding is going to be on
~~SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 14TH AT 9:30AM-12noon!~~
So if you have talked to me, and are planning to attend, mark it on your calendars!
I will need to know which temple you want to make that day asap, so please let me know! Also, I have to have all photos paid for 2 weeks prior to our scheduled date, so I will be coming around to pick up money in the next couple of weeks. Email me at emilyw@cve.com for more information or if you havent signed up and would like to come to the party! Can't wait to have a girls day with everyone!
Here is the website for your viewing pleasure, http://poppyseedprojects.com/Temples.html
The total cost of the framed photo is $48.92 (after tax) and they take a check or you can pay via paypal. For more info on payment, talk to me directly!
Can't wait for the fun!

1 comment:

Chotz said...

yes, yes, & yes! Count me in! I will need one of the Manti and one of the SLC temples. THANKS! I have it on my calendar! Is it at your house? Should I write a separate check out for each temple? Or should I do just one check? Who do I write it out to?
THANKS HUNNY!!!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones