Tuesday, October 6, 2009

ATTENTION ALL FRIENDS!

The other day I was at my friend Brinley's house and I spotted a beautiful Temple picture that she had on her wall. It turns out they were made at our Ward Super Saturday, which I wasn't able to attend. However, Brinley passed on the lady's info who helped everyone do them, and I really want to do a class with her so that I can have one too! I just need 10 people to attend, so far I have 7 coming. They are only $46.00 and everything is provided to you. The picture is framed in a 26x32 frame, some ladies at Super Saturday brought their own paint for the frame, you are welcome to do that, otherwise the lady brings black paint. It is a stunning picture (see website), if you want more info visit their website here: http://poppyseedprojects.com/Temples.html
They have 5 temples available, see website for that info.
Also, they offer a really cute bonus craft if you are interested in doing that. If you look under the Framed Temple Portraits you will see the baby photo for $12.50. I dont have kids, but hey I could do one of Blake! And put it above the toilet.

Please let me know if you would be interested in doing this with me! We need 10 people to attend in order for the class to be held. It will be loads of fun! And what a great deal! Plus with Christmas on the way, these are great gift ideas as well!

Email me at
emilyw@cve.com if you want me to get in touch with you! Or leave me a comment on here of course =)

RIGHT NOW I AM SHOOTING FOR A SATURDAY MORNING IN NOVEMBER, I WILL KEEP EVERYONE INFORMED AS TO THE SPECIFIC DATE AS SOON AS I HAVE IT!


Thanks! Em-Wilde

3 comments:

KoOie said...

I wanna come, I wanna come!!! please let me know!! Thanks hunny!!

ps...hello, do you even have my cell?? I think not, its 801-318-5699!

KoOie said...

pss...we should encourage that lady to offer San Diego Temple also!! (Just a thought from a virtuous young woman who was married there :)

Chotz said...

Those are beautiful AND they have my Manti Temple! Maybe me and Kooie could make one for our parents for Christmas. I'll talk to the hubby. whoo hoo!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones