Monday, October 5, 2009

The Meat Lady.

The past few weeks Blake and I have been falling asleep in our front room because we have been so pooped at night. We usually get home around 9:30 from school, decide to watch tv for a bit, and then I poop out within 5 minutes and Blake watches tv by himself. On Friday night we did just that, but the following conversation made this night real special.....

Blake: "Em, wake up (nudges me), did you remember to take your medication earlier?"
Emily: "No."
Blake: "Are you sure? I thought I remembered seeing you take it."
Emily "Blake I know what I'm talking about, sodium questions are the easiest ones at my school, leave me alone."
Blake: "Come on Em, let's go to bed."
Emily: "Blake, go eff the meat lady at Albertsons."
Blake: "Are you awake!?"
Emily: "You work at Albertsons at night to help with our bills, now leave me alone."

Then I woke up, and ran into walls as I walked through the hall to my bed. Blake wrote this entire conversation down on our white board so that he could show me how wonderful I am the following morning. He said I am like waking up a teenager on a Saturday morning. I think a teenager would have really said the F word in full, but I just said eff. Like a lady.

4 comments:

Christina Olson said...

That is freaking awesome!!

Shayli & Kenyon said...

i am laughing..all by myself! Physiology has got you all messsssed up! dreaming about sodium! but where the "eff" did the meat lady come from?

Chotz said...

haha! you are so naughty Em!

Julie said...

Thats effing class right there! Just like my mom teaching me that if I am going to flip someone off to at least do it lady like and put out my thumb too. Our Mama's taught us right.

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones