Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall Break here we come!


Finally, it's the week of UVU Fall Break, and I couldn't be happpppier! I have this Friday off, which equals a nice short week! Even though Fall Break is technically Thursday & Friday, I am only taking Friday off. I am just far too productive and responsible to take both days..... actually I am trying to save my days off for the week between Christmas and New Years...but that's not the point of this post. So moving on.
This weekend Blake and I are headed to Price for a few days, and hopefully to Moab for the day on Saturday! It's the first weekend in months that I haven't had a test or a quiz Saturday morning, so I hardly know what to do with myself. All I can say is, I am ready to hunt, fish, and slaughter lots of small animals. Or, I would actually be perfectly content with going to see Fame in the Price theater. Heaven help me that it's there, I doubt it is. I bet there aren't 5 people in Price who actually want to see that show, whatever crazies. But either way, I am going to be happy just to be gone! So I hope all of you have a super week filled with love! Until my next post...
oh PS I just got put in as the Webelos Cub Scouts Leader. I sure hope the parents of all of these 10 year old little boys know what they have gotten themselves into. I can already see myself teaching these young people how to change tires and oil. It's about to get real interesting folks. My next post will be of me in my sic-with-a-c Scout shirt. I have already made an appointment to get squirrels and Christmas trees put on my fingernails.

3 comments:

Chotz said...

We're goin to Moab on Saturday too! We're staying there till Mon night. Whoo hoo!

Chotz said...

AND we just got done with that exact calling in April when we moved. It is a fun calling if your used to being around little stinky boys. :)

The Simmons' said...

Oh goody!! I can't wait to see you in your scout uniform!!! You will be a party!! I hope you can show me all the signs and secret chants next time I see you!! Good luck with the slayings.

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones