Friday, October 23, 2009

Finish this Sentence.... fine I will. Good.

Maybe I should...sue Hardy's for all of the grief they have caused me over the years. Child Obesity is not #1. But the Hardy's Frisco Breakfast sandwich was #1. On the combo menu.

I love...being married. Now I have someone completely stuck with me. No matter how often I cuss like a sailor or bloat from dairy products he has to love me.

People would say that I'm... tall. "Wow you're really tall." "Really? Thanks, your hair is blonde, with really bad roots." I'm still not sure how to respond to such observances.

I don't understand... people who wear sweats to college. It's $1000 plus to attend college these days. Why not take an extra 20 out of your loan, aka mom and daddy's wallet, and go buy some flippin' jeans. I am tired of bulging men in ball sweats.

When I wake up in the morning...I hit the snooze button about 50 times and then proceed to run into every wall on the way to the bathroom. Sometimes I'll forget to put the toilet lid up and pee all over the floor.

I lost...this doll once whenI was little. It was the most amazing doll, you could heat up it's face (with fire on occasion) and makeup would all of a sudden appear. And then you could pour ice cold water on it's face and the makeup would disapper. Sort of like magic. Then my Mom sold it at a garage sale for 25 cents. I looked for it for a year, until she broke the news. That's when the obesity began.

Life is full of... cold sores. Sometimes I think that my cold sores are just repercussions for wearing all that spandex when I was younger and in Becky Southwicks dance classes. I often think about all the poor people in the audience who had to suffer through "A circle of Life" while I was in an African Spandex ensemble. Let me just say this, I do apologize. Now please let the cold sores go about their way. It's starting to get ridiculous here.

My past is... so last year.

I get annoyed when... people at buffets eat their food while they are still getting other food. Especially large polynesian women at Golden Corral. Who not only ate their food while standing next to the other food, they also covered their entire plate, and most of the floor, in gravy. They was like "What'sssss up?" I was like "You're cholesterol."

Parties are...overated in Provo. I don't want to come over and get crunk on Sparkling Cider and play Apples to Apples.

I wish...Kevin Federline would stop eating.

Dogs...smell butts. It freaks me out. Especially when you are delivering cookies to strangers who you are supposed to Visit Teach. Sometimes they let their dog smell your butt the entire time you are talking to them. I am obviously not speaking from experience.

Cats...are sort of like balls. God had a bunch of extra skin so he thought, "hey why not."

Tomorrow... is the day I get to take another Physiology quiz written by Satan himself.

I have low tolerance...for Fiber One bars. Holy Shart.

If I had a million dollars... I would buy Lagoon. Then I could not only enjoy their sweet rides, but I could also be employed there, ultimate goal in life #10, achieved. I will just need to learn another language so that when I put my mouth on the speaker it sounds like this "Phhhhhffflease seeeeeet downeh Phhhhhhhhh enjorrrrrr zeh riiide phhhhhh achmed."

I'm totally terrified...of Lagoon workers.

4 comments:

Chotz said...

HAHA, oh Em, you kill me. What a great start to my weekend.
Agreed that Fiber One bars make you shart. Not talking from experience.

Shayli & Kenyon said...

hahaha who are you and what kind of drugs are you on..share please! you crack me up! boooo physiology

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

You make me laugh :) I especailly agree with the buffet lines...

Jessi said...

I freakin love you.

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones