Monday, August 3, 2009

Kennecott Family Day and Logan's Blessing!

This Weekend consisted of the following:
- Hot date at Mi Ranchito on Friday night.
- Talked to a Staples sales guy for an hour about a computer, only to find out that he didn't have any left in his store. Nice job buddy, there's one more lost commission for you. Put one on hold at a Salt Lake Store.
- Traveled to downtown Salt Lake Staples on Saturday morning, only to find out that they don't open at 9am like we were told, they open at 10am.
-Spent from 9am-10am in Ace Hardware looking at pitch forks and ratchets. Tried on all of their $1 sunglasses and got laughing really hard. The old awnry man who worked there asked us what we were doing. Looking duh, leave us alone.
-Bought a new HP computer that is sic-with-a-c. Wahoo!
- Went to Kennecott Family Day up at the mine! Ate BBQ/Ice Cream and got to crawl around all of the equipment they use. The Boys were in heaven. I loved all the bearded men.
-Blake went fishing after Kennecott day with my broskie, I stayed behind and baked. Actually I hung out with my sister.
-Fell asleep at my parent's house Saturday night, woke up to a hot fisherman who returned from a sweet day of successful fishing.
-Woke up in the middle of the night to a baby crying. I sat straight up and asked Blake "Is that our baby crying or Jenny's baby (my sister)?" Blake said "whhhhat?" "Is that our baby?" He said "Go to sleep Em."
- Slept in til 7, went to the blessing for Logan. Ate way too many muffins.
- Cooked the fish that Blake caught, Perch and Walleye, very tasty.
-Walked for an hour up around the lakes at daybreak. Said hi to everyone we passed and only got a hi back twice. What is wrong with people these days?
- Watched tv and fell asleep.
-Woke up to a loud fart. That didn't belong to me.
That was pretty much my weekend, hope yours was just as eventful.
Happy New Week everyone!



3 comments:

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

I love my "loud fart" alarm clock, it's my fav! Glad you a fun weekend and got a new computer, I love new toys! Yay!

Chotz said...

ooooh sounds hot!

Shayli & Kenyon said...

Em i hate to say it but baby crying dreams?? are you sure you arent knocked up?

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones