Monday, August 17, 2009

~Weekend Party - Minus my Better Half~

Welcome to my newly privat-ed Blog my friends! Glad you all could join me!
There were some crazies at Blake's work who decided it was fun to look at our blog, and make juicy comments to Blake, so I figured I better put an end to that before someone gets punched and/or potato-bombed on the job.
This weekend Blake has been away hunting, like a manly man, with his Dad and Broskie Brandon so I spent the weekend at the Parentals. A) because it scares me to sleep alone in a basement and B) because I didnt want to sit home alone all weekend, in a basement. Catch my drift? Luckily Blake had great service up in their campspot so I got the pleasure of sending naughty texts to him all weekend. While Blake was away I threw a ginormous Luau for my ward Friday night which ended up being quite a success. I had roughly 120 people show up, we had just enough food, and the Hawaiian dancers that I hired were truly AMAAAZING. It was a great time, I was very pooooooped by the end of the night. But the fun didn't stop there, Fish and Becky came over to the casa and we had a big giant sleepover. Just like the olden days. Word of caution: Don't watch "17 again." Once you are over the age of 17, that flick will make you: NEVER want to be 17 again. And you will also NEVER want to watch another movie with Zac Effron in it. It was never cool to be on the basketball team, and also perform with the cheerleaders. The writer of that script was sorely mistaken.
Saturday I played with the parents, we made a trip to Chilis together. Went to another Ward BBQ for the extra blessings. And capped off the weekend with a GIANT Birthday party for Jaxson. I Cant believe he is 3, mind bottling. It's his party and he can cry if he wants to. Which he did, almost the whole time. Poor little guy got sensory overload with all the presents I think. Now back to work huh. Pictures to come soon my friends.
Hope you all have a superb Week! School starts next week....booooooo.

3 comments:

Chotz said...

:( i dread the day my hubby has to be away from home over night. I will probably go to my parents to sleep as well. Glad your luau went well!

I'll try not to make any more saucy comments anymore so you won't block me. :)

Tonya said...

love privates!the blog kind, i mean. ;) xoxo

Jared Pugh said...

Hey it's nice to see Buck wearin' a Mathews hat!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones