Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Death Wobble

Earlier this afternoon I was driving a company vehicle back to my work, when I experienced the ferocious "Death Wobble". If you have never experienced the death wobble, you can google it, however you will have no understanding of precisely what I went through today. Trauma is an understatement. It involves your car/truck/form of mobility having a mind of it's own and jumping into the air with zest. Wheels off the ground one might say (or so it feels like). This occurs most often while driving at high speeds, which is particularly convenient . The Semi's and/or vehiculars surrounding you tend to honk when you veer into their lane. And the average person's f-word quota is met within that short 30 seconds of seizure.
Today I choose to make a motion to rename the "Death Wobble" to the "Oh-Shitter." This is a much more accurate description of such an experience.
~ Love the one who is grateful to be alive.

1 comment:

Chotz said...

CRAZY!!!! I have never even heard of that or seen it till I googled it. but it does not sound fun and I'm glad your ok.

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones