Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Busy Busy!

It has been forever since I posted, my apologies. We have been crazy busy with friends and family and even busier with work! Which we can't complain about, although we would sometimes like to. However here are a few pics for your enjoyment, a much more interesting/bedazzling post will come in the near future. When I have time to do so. K? Ciao dearies.
Pre- Harry Potter Premier at Jordan Commons =)

Captain Morgan and Jerry (or Jaden) showing off their manliness. Oh my gosh I love them! haha

Bee's game with my BFF's!

Nashville Tribute Band & Due West Concert on the 24th of July!

Our day in Park City! We went to the Festival of Flight and watched Aerial ski jumping into the pools all day. Then headed out for another Bee's game with the fam! An end to a wonderful weekend.....


No comments:

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones