Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Did I forget you? And Yaaaay for School dwellers!

Hi Friends!

So I decided I am leaving my blog open for another week because I have a few people who didn't get a chance to give me their addresses and would like to be added . So if I forgot you and you would like to be added, please let me know in the comments section of this post! This whole private thing may be only temporary, but either way let me know your address and I'll make sure you're on the list for now!
Besides all that, Physiology starts tomorrow night, and I take my big TEAS exam on Friday morning. Wish me luck!
Now for some motivational thoughts:

5 comments:

Shayli & Kenyon said...

WTF why you going private?? add me shaylistar@yahoo.com

~Hope said...

add me to your list!! I love reading your blog, you are always doing something fun!
hopeg13@hotmail.com

Lesley said...

Emily...i enjoy reading your blog....add me if you like! happyharrops@gmail.com good luck on the nursing major--you will do great! if you get pooped or puked on just remember that CNA's can clean it up! just joking...i hate it when nurses act like that!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I am glad you went unprivate so you could add us slackers
lynlybateman@msn.com

Kendal and Alissa said...

We want an invite
blunckstar@hotmail.com

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones