Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Stress.

Today is another day full of bliss. Can you taste the sarcasm? It's like that throw-up-in-your- mouth-taste right? Yesterday I woke up with....what else...a cold sore. And I know for a fact that this one was not due to weather change, it was due to a little 6-letter-word called S-T-R-E-S-S. I can think of lots of other 6 letter words, or four letter words, that could describe a cold sore more efficiently, however, I will refrain.. since this is a children-friendly blog. Well according to most people it is anyway. I mean, seriously, if you were a Hardy's fan back in the day and lived the woes of an obese child, you can relate to me. Right? It's not everyday that you come across someone who once had 4 chins and could pull off hiking boots and sweats on a daily basis. That my friends, is why you are drawn to me. You know that in any particular situation I may start walking like I have just pooped my pants just so we can both get attention. Or I may shout out things like "You have a mustache and/or sideburns" when people, particularly females, aren't being nice to my friends. I just can't help myself, I inherently have tourrettes. Which by definition means it's permanent, there is no changing my ways no matter how hard anyone tries. As I look towards my future I realize that my kids are going to have to put up with a Mom who likes to "bend and kicccccck" and yell things like "Where the hell is the Beano!" in the grocery store. As I reflect back on what I just wrote, I remember that this is not a therapy journal that I am writing in my secret happy place. This is a public blog. I better keep working.

1 comment:

Chotz said...

haha oh man, you kill me.
go lay down with some sliced cucumbers on your eyes and you'll feel much better. or throw some eggs at the next cars that drive by.
don't be so stressed little betty. Let your hubby nurse that cold sore back to herpe health and good luck on your final!!!
p.s. the word verification i have to type in below this box says 'lasts'. it means i hope you cold sore only lasts 3 more seconds.

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones