Thursday, April 16, 2009

FLASH. Photog.

Last night my broskie Mullet-hole got us all free tickets to the Flash Game, and we had a blast! The whole fam dam was there and all Jaxson kept saying was "Monster Jam." He thinks that any time you are in an arena of any sorts it means Monster trucks are about to come out, becuase thats the only time he ever sits down in an Arena! Spoiled little stink. It was nice to relax a little after my giant Lab Review that I had just before the game. The cold sore is doing nicely, it tingles when I say the word final but I think it's cooperating with me for the most part. Hope you all have a super Thursday, it's almost the weekend.... WOOOOOOOOO! Sayonara Folks. Jen and I looking oh so divine.Ricky, Jayne, and Prego
Grampa and Jax (nice face there Jax, he did it on purpose too!)
Fun with Dick and Jayne
Mullet and Miss Saucy Pants
Ken & Barbie

The Wilde Gang blurred

3 comments:

Jenny , Matt,Jaxson and Logan Karr said...

Its a shame that we are such a good lookin family, it must make others really jealous!:)

The Simmons' said...

Yes we are all jealous! PS.. How much do you pay Blake to wear shirts with Asian writing on so you can get some thug appeal again? Ha ha! Love you lots! Sexy pics!!

Chotz said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY MY FRIEND!!!!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones