Thursday, April 23, 2009

Curly-Q's

Happy Thursday! Today is finally a happy day for me since I am officially done with finals!!! Woo. I took my last final last night and let me tell you, it was a doozy. I'm so glad to have it over with! And to add to the excitement, tonight is my big B-day party with my family! We are going to BBQ and party it up. And I can't wait! Poor Jax is sick and Jen is full with baby, but hopefully they can put up with my shenanigans for one night! On a side note, I just wanted to post a couple pictures of my hot husband. His hair is at my favorite point right now and I just love that he has little wings under his hat. HE IS GOING TO KILL ME FOR POSTING THIS THOUGH, SO SHHHHH Don't tell... But if you look close you can see them, woo! Party on Wayne.

Hottie Mcnaughty.

2 comments:

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

Happy late birthday! There's not a better present than being done with school for the semester :) Yay!

Chotz said...

haha i know what you mean. I love when my hubby's hair starts winging out from behind his ears. so hot!
have a killer partay tonight. remember to get krunk!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones