Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Big 2-5

As if I would expect any less, Blake once again proved how amazing he is. Today for my birthday he had a plethora of surprises awaiting as soon as I got home from work. He had our house decorated from head to toe with balloons and streamers and the most beautiful bouquet of flowers ever! He had a fresh pack of Polar Ice laid out, the latest People magazine, an ice cold Diet Coke, and some sugar free jolly ranchers strung all over our counter. =) This man knows me alllll too well. Haha. After that he (luckily) gave me my present since I had been waiting patiently all day at work! You will have to scroll down and see the pictures of what was inside the giftbag. He printed off some nice pictures of some wonderful things, and I had to pull out a piece of paper to see what was said about them. Some of them gave me great hope.... while others helped me realize I will probably NEVER strike it rich through the lottery. But I got a sweet pair of Rock and Republic jeans, some new Zebra glasses, and a bunch of money to save for whatever I want from him. =) Probably going to go towards a Rebel XSI camera in the future, and a Chi! =) Then he whisked me off to Fashion Place mall for a little R&R and some stupendous food at the Cheesecake Factory. My favorite! I must say friends, it was a wonderful day. Thanks so much for making it so great Blake, I love you!
And to my family, I can't wait to celebrate my birthday with you on Thursday night! (After my gigantic final tomorrow, I should be ready to paaaaaaarty!) And I sort of like the idea of celebrating my big day twice. Teehee.
Adios amigos!






Amen!
Dangit.

6 comments:

Shayli & Kenyon said...

Happy Bday Em! i still havent started studying! cya tomorrow

The Simmons' said...

Happy Birthday my love! I hope you had a super day! I actually remembered Yesterday, but it was at eight o'clock here and six there. Sorry I forgot again until now! And since I did it again and it is still six there I thought I would send you a blog shout out instead of a text. i think that you are still hot as ever even though you are getting very old! PS what a amazing man you found. I think that I will have to have Earl give him a call before my next birthday to get some pointers. Have a great day! Good luck with the big test!!

The Buckingham Family said...

Blake is soooo cute! He takes good care of you : )
Glad you had a great day!
Love,
~Nat

Chotz said...

that is so funny that he wrote notes with the different pics. what a great hubby! i wants some of those jeans too! let's share them. jk. i could never squeeze my booty into your skinny butt jeans. sounds like you had a great time. good luck on your final tonight! one more down!

Chotz said...

p.s. my word i had to type in was curable---i'm pretty sure that means your herpes will some day be curable!! leap for joy!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a fantastic hubby! Happy 25th Emily!!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones