Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A picture's worth a thousand words.

Today I'm feeling overwhelmed. I think the picture above captures my mood nicely. I have too much to do and too little time to do it in. That was a wordy sentence. But really I just want to say STOP to it all and stand in front of a bunch of people with my arms up like that. I'm not sure why but I really believe that would make me feel better. Homework is at an all time high, along with studying. And work. When will the madness stop.

Thank you for listening to me vent....I feel much better.

5 comments:

Chotz said...

sometimes when i get nervous or too much homework, i stick my hands in my pits and SMELL em!!!!

The Buckingham Family said...

I see we have another person commenting with your sense of humor..LOL.
Hang in there...it will PAY off in time : )
~Nat

Mandy said...

Isn't it amazing how much she looks like you. I was hoping you'd have a pic of Sally O'Malley. Next time, yo.

Just Rawlings Along said...

I know that you are totally busy Em but I'm really happy for you that you are doing school now. Hey...Landy is going to be in that boay in about 4 days. He has his classes signed up for and everything...I'm am so damn proud of him...pardon the french but it takes a lot of guts to start over. sO....GOODLUCK and keep your eyes on the prize. Love ya
Love, Suz

Just Rawlings Along said...

P.s. She is my idol

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones