Monday, February 16, 2009

Can you Hear me Now?

At this very moment in time, my husband is installing a fog horn into his sweet-A Grand Am. Rather than losing my mind over such a matter, I am grateful that he will finally have a horn period. The fact that it's a foghorn is actually somewhat of a relief, if you can believe that. Last night while studying ever so diligently for Micro class, I got the pleasure of hearing every train horn and ferry horn out there, and all within the comforts of my own home. Thank you Youtube. All night I listened to my husband laugh... honk after honk. One day I am told I will be riding in a 6 inch lifted Mega Cab... and I'm told if I'm real good these next few years, I could even have my own personal Train Honk to toot whenever I please. Until then... if you hear a foghorn coming out of a pimped out, somewhat dented, Grand-Am.... "Move out the way."
Or yo ass is molasses.

Toot Toot.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

just a blogstalker saying hi ... and stopping to tell you that i think you're hillarious.

Jared Pugh said...

HAHAHa! Yeeeeeah buck! You need the General Lee horn in the ol Pontiac! Then you'll get some respect! I can't wait to hear it!

Mandy said...

Wow. Maybe someday we can get one in the Focus and we can have "honk back and forth" contests to see how many neighbors come outside.

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious because my boyfriend in High School took my car in for an oil change and brought it back with a BAAOOOOGGAAAA horn. ask your husband what that type of horn would be called? Like a 1920's car horn. it was hillarious. It was so loud and obnoxious that when i was in a canyon where there was lots of deer i would lay the horn down most of the way to scare them far away from my car! hehee I just remembered that on another occasion he also made it so my car beeped every time I put it in reverse!!! haha I really did back into things all the time back then. ohhh dear

Anonymous said...

Just FYI - I am going private with my blog, so if you want to keep reading my blog, I need your email address! Either leave it as a comment on my blog or email me at
jeswen.33 AT hotmail DOT com. Thanks!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones