Friday, February 6, 2009

Halllllllelujah!

I can't express how excited I am for the lovely weekend that is quickly approaching. I got my Micro Bio test done last night andI think I actually may have scored quite well. It was 2 full pages of fill in the blank along with multiple choice and matching, but I won't get my actual score back until next week.. blah. What a party. As much as I hate studying all the time, it sure is the best feeling once you're done with tests for a few weeks!
Such a relief.
I'm excited to say that the weekend is already filling up with fun. Tonight we are going to dinner with my bff Talisa and her husband Brandon, hello Mi Ranchito. And then Saturday the rockin-bowlin' tourney begins, against my big redneck broskie and his hot mama wife! And hopefully Dick and Jayne, even though my Dad is tired of losing to me. (That's my motivation for him to come....)
Ohhhhhh aaaaand I got my nails done for the first time since my wedding! Yayayaya! The fun never stops. Well this is maybe the most pointless blog ever written but hey, I have to be normal some of the time. Hope all of you have a superb weekend, full of snow. Yuck. Just think though...finally we can snowboard! Can't wait.... adios amigos!

5 comments:

Chotz said...

HAVE A FUN WEEKEND... and good luck with new nails. they always kill me for the first few days. they sound beautiful though and have fun bowling. :) PEACE!

p.s. dont snap a nail bowling

Anonymous said...

you have a way of making every day boring things interesting and exciting! I am always entertained by what you have to say. Have a vonderful veekend darling!

Ali said...

Bowl on my friend bowl on. Down to the fishing story, remember Lake Powell in 9th grade with Jake, Jared, your parents. Yeah the water was a little nipplie, but they were fishing and we couldn't really swim by the boat because we would scare the fish away. Yup, gotta love fishing!

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't ruin your nails bowling!! Have a great weekend.

Sheila said...

Hey, is your Mom still working at Kelly? I sent her an email to her address there, and haven't heard back. Let me know pleeeeze.

:)

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones