Monday, February 23, 2009

Not so Wilde.

It's Monday and I'm already thinking of what we can do for the ever-so-distant-weekend, which technically has not even begun approaching. I must say this past weekend was a complete blur. I had a Ward Activity to plan for Friday night, which took up all my thoughts last week, and I failed to remember that a standard weekend not only consists of Friday but it also has a Saturday and a Sunday. Usually, to Blake's displeasure, I have something very wilde-like planned for every single day and night of the entire weekend. But not this time. And I'm still distressed from it all. Saturday morning Blake went ice fishing bright and early, and I woke up at 5:30 in the a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep. (What the H! However I did text my sister and say "Wake Up!" around 6:00am, which made her very angry...so that brightened my spirits.) But waking up that early sure made for a long day. I can't complain too much though, I did get to attend a grocery-guru seminar that morning, and had a great lunch with Laurel whom we had not seen in over 10 years! Then of course we had to cap it all of with some shopping with the Mom and Sis. However come Saturday night, there was absolutely zero to do. We had this whole date night planned and NOTHING to do. No good movies out, Bajio ran out of lettuce (very much to my displeasure) therefore no dinner was enjoyed, it was a night of disappointment. I was not rejuvenated like I was supposed to be. And I'm still complaining about it. Maybe I should just get over it.
With that said, I'll start planning next weekend, which will hopefully make me feel better. So far I have Friday afternoon: Microbiology Test #2. All of a sudden this last weekend is looking so much better.
Happy Monday dearies. Pictures to come.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

i hate to say it ... my weekend was so busy that i'm jealous of yours!

The Buckingham Family said...

My friend Bonnie Palmer went to that place...Bajio..whatever that is...and she said it was really bad too.
What games did you end up playing at the ward party? LOL
~Nat

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones