Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Shitter's Full.


Ok I'm sorry to use such profanity people. Really it's not like me. But to quote Eddie as saying Poopers full just doesn't quite feel right. I have already asked for forgiveness, don't you fret. But what better way to officially start the holidays than to quote Christmas Vacation, am I right?
Yes, it's unfortunately true that I am just now able to start celebrating the holiday season. After 4 days of constant, brain-strain, rip-my-eyes out, studying, I have finally completed Math 1050. And with an A grade. Prayers are answered my friends. After 7 years of math-free bliss (the last time I attempted this course was in the 11th grade), I have finally conquered the demon. Now onto Microbiology, starting in January. The fun just doesn't end. So in ode to my dear friend Eddie, I would like to say thank you to the gift that keeps on giving. Cuz boy do I love paying tuition.
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukah.
Where's the tylenol.

6 comments:

Chotz said...

I was thinking of getting you a Jelly of the Month club for Christmas. What do ya think?

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

Congratulations! Math 1050 sucks. I think I passed with the required "C", and I was proud of that :) Have a great Christmas break!

Anonymous said...

Wow Emily. An A grade in the class that nearly 50% of students fail! That is IMPRESSIVE. I am taking the class next semester and just simply hope as your friend above said, to pass with the required C.
Way to go!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I think we have to watch that movie tonight now. I love it and love listening to my Jake and Jared quote the whole show.

Mandy said...

"Hallelujah! Holy Sh*t! Where's the tylenol?!" That is like the quote of my life! Ha ha ha ha! LOVE this show!

CHANESSA said...

i always got A's on my math test's thats why i was in pre al my senior year ahahaha

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones