Monday, December 8, 2008

Gingerbread Extravaganza....

Well I can't believe it's already this time of year again, but last night we had our annual Gingerbread House Making Partay at my Parental's house. It was tons of fun! This year my Mom made homemade frosting so that our houses actually stayed together. That was a nice change =) And these houses didn't come with windows or doors so it was up to us to get creative and make them ourselves! We had the whole crew together and it was fun to eat dinner, chit chat, and make a huge mess! =) Sorry Mom.....
So here are the results! (In no particular order of greatness!)


Top Left to Right: Mandy, Matt, Emily

Bottom Left to Right: Jared, Jenny, Blake

My decadent Casa of Love.


Blake's Home full of Wildestyle!

Jenny's flawless Aspen Lodge

Matt's Twisted Axle Rock Crawler House! Awesome!


Jared's delectible morsel on the left, and Mandy's "Honk's Duck Club/Sky Bustin Cafe'" on the Right! Love them!

Here are the people behind all the magic. AKA the people who bought everything and fed us. Love you!

And here are yours truly.
Happy Hannukah!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

That was quite the shindig. So glad that I got to be in your presence for multiple hours. Can't wait til next time....Shalom.

The Buckingham Family said...

Shalom....Dylan ; )
It looks like you guys had a blast once again, that's GREAT!
The houses were amazing to say the least...wanna move to Colorado so we can have those fun times here? ; )

KoOie said...

Hey em, I finally got a blog so I can leave you stalker notes too:) jk, i love seeing all the fun stuff you guys do, and your funnier than crap!! it totally makes my day to read all your great antics!! I keep telling Holli we all need to do lunch! super fun times will be had by all. Anyway, byeeee!
kira smith fonua :)

The Simmons' said...

Freak! I am going to have to tell my family they need to up there party level because it is always a party at the Pugh house! I miss you pal! We need to play sometime soon!!

Jeana said...

we do that with my fam too and it is too much fun. but i have to say that i think you jared and jenny's are the best. not that i don't appreciate the artistic qualities in the rest :) and ps you guys need to come see me in the hospital cause i get bored out of my mind and want to go home too soon :)

Just Rawlings Along said...

You guys look like you are having a blast. Ginger bread houses are just swell!! Hey Em...we love your posts. The oj one is killer. SO TRUE!!!!!
Hey we really hope that everything is going good for you and Blake. We don't really chat anymore (sorry). I'm sure that we will see you soon! Love you guys!!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones