Friday, December 19, 2008

Waaahooooooooooooooooooooooo!



Ok, so lately the above picture has been the story of my life. But as of today, I am officially done with finals! After a lovely nutrition final last night, I am finally stress free people! And it's about time really.

Now I can relax, eat a lot of good food, and wait for Jolly old St. Nicholaus to arrive! =) It couldn't be better! And to top it off, Blake got in touch with Kennecott yesterday and will once again be on scholarship with them, and have a summer internship! For such a painful last couple weeks, yesterday sure made up for a lot of grief =) Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend, full of Christmas Parties! Only 6 more days til Christmas, woooooo!

4 comments:

Chotz said...

Congrats on being done! Hope you get krunk this Christmas!!!!

Hip Hip...

Jeana said...

good for you! what happened to dinner?

Mandy said...

So glad you survived! Tell Blake nice job, too. Can't wait to see YOUR BUM this weekend! Ayai-yai!

ShaRee said...

I will admit too Emily that I've read your blog before, and each time you've made me laugh! Glad you are done w/finals, what a relief. And you better believe it that we're teaching my little girl how to play ball! She already knows how to swing the bat! haha Have a Merry Christmas!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones