Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm doing a Marathon!

....of studying. And it starts tonight at 4pm. Right after I drive home, get in some wal mart sweats, and eat a bowl of ice cream. To properly warm up the brain cells of course. Don't worry it's sugar free ice cream, with extra chocolate topping. To make it no longer sugar free. I will not stop studying until Monday. No sleep, no cooking, no cleaning, nothing. Blake doesn't know this. I may possibly purchase some diapers to resist using the bathroom too, but that's uncertain at this time. People really do that, Warcraft people in particular. I do have to inconveniently throw a Ward Christmas Party tomorrow morning, a brunch to be exact. But believe me, I will be counting various breakfast items the whole time I am there. Mean, Median, you name it, I will crunch it. Then the dreaded Math final commences Monday night at 5:40 in the pm. It is going to take every ounce of my being to prepare for this satanic sucker. One word, comprehensive. Who does that?
Second word. Hydration. Everybody's doing it.

5 comments:

KoOie said...

How the crap did they get that guys head on my body? Those devils. Good Luck with your mathematics test my friend, thats my WORST subject!

Mandy said...

Well, you got the satanic part right. Math, and comprehensive math finals especially, are the spawn of Satan. Hate that guy.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Emily.

I am signed up to take the same class next semester - online. Ouch. Don't know how thats gonna work out, but I HAVE to pass, so Reese may just end up looking like a ragamuffin orphan by next April.

Fortunately thats my only class, but still, its a KILLER! I hope all goes well for you.

Just Rawlings Along said...

next time you put me on your blog itll cost u money. landon

Chotz said...

GOOD LUCK my friend!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones