Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ready..... Set......

Run.
When life hands you a hamburger, run with it. And then eat it. And then make sure your other hand has a rubber glove on it.
That's my motto in life.
This Saturday I will be running the Rodeo Days 5k. Maybe not a good idea. Maybe I will win it.
I'm not sure yet.
I have ran a total of almost 3 miles so far this year. It's been a rough training regimine of .01 miles per every 3 days, but very worth it. I hear first place gets a free rodeo burger and a ride around the arena with the "special" queens.
My sisters running it too. I hope it's not windy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad we aren't coming up for the Rodeo!! :( I wanna see all of you guys so dang bad! Have fun in the 5K! I hope you and Jenny do awesome!

Madi!!

P.S. You've got to be the funniest person i know (yes funnier than landon)! Your blog makes me laugh so so hard!!

Mandy said...

I am still questioning my decision to join you. I, too, hope it's not windy...I provide a little more wind resistance than you or Jenny.

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones