Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Hot Delicious Scrumptious Husband BuckWilde.


1. What is his name? Blake L. (stands for Lavar!) Wilde aka Buckass Wilde

2. Who eats more? I eat more lettuce. He eats more candy, and Mountain Dew. =)

3. Who said I love you first? He told me first, it was definitely the most romantical night of my life. =) i had butterflies for a month.

4. Who is taller? Well although we are both vertically blessed, he is taller. Thank the heavens.

5. Who is smarter? Blake. He knows how to do math with only 1's and 0's. That's simply amazing. I can do math with all different numbers, but not just two. That's mind bottling.

6. Who is more sensitive? Pch haha. Ask Blake... Sometimes my spark plugs dont spark as my lovely dr would say. Blake's philosophy: "it is better to dwell in the wildnerness, than with a contentious wife." good thing he likes the mountains. =) just kidding, im not so bad. right blake? i mean i can grow a mustache... i cant be too chuck full of estrogen...

7. Who does the laundry? We both do. Mostly me, but we both do. haha.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If your facing the bed then Blake does, if your lying in the bed then i do. Sheesh.

9. Who pays the bills? That would be me. Until we realize that's a bad idea, then it may change =) i do good though!

10. Who cooks more? Me me me. Blake can cook though, goooo Blake.

11. What meals do you cook together? Cookies! And other delightful desserts. That we often spread all over each other. not really.

12. Who is more stubborn? It's a tie. We both are very gifted in that department.

13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Hmm we havent really gotten to that part yet. We just love each other, thats all =) haha im so gay.

14. Who is more clean? We both are clean, because i clean up alot. Im kidding Blake!

15. Who has more siblings? We both have the same. 2 siblings! Except he has 2 bros and i have 1 bro and 1 sis who weighs 78 lbs.

16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Neither of us. We both prefer to be unclothed.

17. What do you like to do together? We like to Play! We like: Movies, 4 wheeler rides, Moab, hiking (I want to go soon please) baseball games, and anything outside when it's warm!

18. Who eats more sweets? Uh Blake. I think he poops reeces pieces.

19. Guilty pleasures? Blake has a thing for man thongs. I enjoy a good mustache.

20. How did you meet? We were set up on a blind date at Outback. Which we both really dont like very much, so we think we might change our memories and pretend we met at Texas Roadhouse. That way we can go there for memories sake even though we both know its a lie. We are okay with living a lie. The rolls are worth it.

21. Who asked who out first? After outback I asked him over to watch a movie. I knew that my loud, irritating, obnoxious first impression didnt do the trick. I had to bust out my other tricks.. like farting the alphabet in the dark. Then he showed me a blue dart and lit up my front room. Romantical.

22. Who kissed who first? This is a very touchy subject. As i recall, he kissed me first outside of his apartment complex. He says I leaned over while watching a movie on my couch and laid one on him. But that can't be right, I dont lay horizontal with males in the dark. I was told not to.

23. Who proposed? Well he did. It was perfect... breakfast, snowboarding, outback, followed by a snowy romantical overlook. with lots of snow =) lots and lots.

24. His best features? Pch where do i start. The first 7 features are all body parts, and then beyond that i love his humor, smile, laugh, and all around wildeness.

25. What is his greatest quality? He's always looking to help anyone out. I love him!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Nice job there sweety. I especially loved the "mind bottling" part. Ha ha ha! I'm now tagging you. See the rules on my blog yo.

Anonymous said...

you are tagged 2 times..

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones