Friday, June 6, 2008

LaFonda Le Pugh

Lafonda Lafonda, my dearest midget-in-law,
Your poem was delectible, but now it's time to draw.
Pull your gun, and I'll pull mine, I hope you brought your best
Cuz I'm about to knock your socks in to the wild west.

You say I'm tall, this is a fact, I'm pushin 6 foot nine,
But strap on my heels and pull up my skirt, and the world will be mine.
I sit on laps, while working hard, this is a trick I've found,
My bosses love me, I am a hit, at this point im CEO-bound.

Raises and Raises, they keep coming, when will they stop?
Sorry Boss it's hot in here, do you mind if i take off my top?
Now some may say this is a crime, But listen up I say,
Im 6 foot 9 and proud of it so "Hey, have a nice day."

God Bless Tall People.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Holy wow, wow, wow. You forgot to bless the midgets at the end. Thanks a lot.

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones