Thursday, June 26, 2008

Most people blame their parents. I blame Hardees and their evil Breakfast Sandwich.


I've come to realize that my boobs:.....are never going to surface.
I've come to realize that when I talk:......I should insert my foot instead.
I've come to realize that when I love someone:...... I am no longer afraid to have gas.
I've come to realize that I need:...... my family! I miss 'em alot. My big Mullet and all! =)
I've come to realize that I've lost:......quite a few double chins. I was the beginning of the child obesity era. Stupid hardy's breakfast sandwiches, so delectible and only 3000 calories. All my mom had to do was not drive me there, I was 8 years old. Why couldnt you just say no Mom, say we were out of gas or money or something.
I've come to realize that I highly dislike:...... cocker spaniels. Our landlords have one. His name is Jack. Blake calls him "Jackoff." Quite inappropriate, but funny. Especially when the landlords hear blake yelling it. Stupendous, and a great first impression.
I've come to realize that I'm happy:...... when Blake is around. And when I'm not at work =)
I've come to realize that money:...... is not in my future. But I'll borrow Blake's. I will find a way to make it even =) bwaha.
I've come to realize that people:....... like to talk about other people.
I've come to realize that I will always be:...... in a hurry to get to a gas station bathroom before i mess myself.
I've come to realize that the last time I cried was because:...... i was serving crimson wave and my internal spark plugs werent firing. That's what my dr told me anyways, she told blake to leave me alone when that happens. so he does.
I've come to realize that my cell phone is:...... unbreakable. I have bounced it off of most surfaces.
I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning:...... my breath could have killed someone.
I've come to realize that I sometimes expect:......presents from siblings, for no reason. which i rarely get.
I've come to realize that today:......is a thursday. all day i thought it was friday. mind bottling.
I've come to realize that tonight :...... is the first night of the rodeo. they asked me to sing the national anthem but i told them i was busy.
I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:......be at our company golf tournament. i hope i get hit in the face with a golf ball and have to claim disability. blake thinks its a great idea too, we like to work the system. plus i want a super pucker face. hit me square in the shnoz.
I've come to realize that all I really want:...... is to: Eat breakfast sandwiches, get hit in the face with various balls, to not be irritably-bowel inclined, and to grow some tatas.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Wow, I didn't learn a lot of really useless things about you that I already knew a lot. And yes, I meant what I just said.

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones