Monday, June 9, 2008

Cuddles and Lenny.....BFF's.


After much thought over the weekend, and reading my lovely poem numerous times, I have decided that I may have been insensitive towards the smaller folk. After countless hours of research on how I could show my love for them, I came across a bright idea.
I entered a tournament, I won.


Bless you Mandy for your little jumpsuit that had such a nice grip-able material. I share with you my victory. Cuddles and Lenny forever... (read excerpt located under picture)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Holy shat balls! I'm laughing my guts out. Where the H did you find that article? And thanks for reminding me about the link to the Fun Find, good chap. The situation has been remedied.

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones