Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Random Survey Du Jour.

Who are you? I am Emmaline Norbert Consuelos Wilde Part Deux.
1) How old are you? Too old to be taking a survey like this.
2) Do you believe in reincarnation? Uh no. But if it happens i hope i come back as a mini horse.
3) Would you rather be deaf or blind? Deaf, no more hearing people chew loudly.
4) If you found out your best friend was gay/lesbian? I would say "I told you!" to all my other friends. Then i would go shopping with the loot i just won.
5) Do you consider yourself a good listener? Yah, not so much. I tend to be a story topper, ya know.. always have to tell my story right after the other persons story so that im the center of attention. Terrible habit.
6) Would you rather be short or tall? Gosh I sure wish I were taller.
7) Would you rather be overly happy and poor, or overly wealthy andhappy? So basically either way I'm guaranteed to be happy? Then I'll go with the overly wealthy and happy. I ain't stoopid.
8) Would you consider your relationship with your parents bad, or good? Superb. They miss me on a regular basis. Regular meaning once a month. I wish i were that regular...sheesh.
9) Do you like to talk on the phone? No. I would rather hide behind text messages and say things I would never dare say otherwise.
10) Would you rather go on a walk or watch tv? A walk. I married a Wilde, daily walks are in their blood =)
11) What's your dream honeymoon? Already had it..Went to Stein Eriksen Lodge in Deer Valley for 3 nights and 2 nights in Moab. Perfect =)
12) What would be the first thing you'd change about yourself? My thunder thighs. Go away.
13) Do you think boys or girls have it easier? Boys. They dont have to squeeze out human beings through odd areas.
14) If you had a round-trip ride in any time machine,where would you go? I would travel back to the early 90's and make sure Kevin made it on the airplane. He was too young to be home alone. You could never get away with that these days.
15) If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do? I'd park my cheeks in a big old bank and smuggle some money. And maybe make it to a front row seat at a Jonas Brothers concert. wheeee!
16) Do you like Adidas, Nike, Fila, Reebok [or anyother brand]? I used to loooove Fila. I'd wear my big old knee high white socks, some tazmanian devil shorts, and an oversized T-shirt with them. I was envied by all the neighborhood children.
17) If you could change your name, what would it be? Miracle Pugh Wilde. I actually talked to a girl the other day whose name was miracle, I wanted to slap her. You're not a miracle just because youre parents named you that. Or maybe she was. Now I feel like a jerk.
18) If you were in a theater and someone was crying, would you laugh? Yes, because that person is probably me. Or Blake. One of the two. And probably because one of us, not the female one, let one fly. Not speaking from experience...
19) Have you ever thought you were going to die? Many times, all in the last 5 months actually. Weird how getting married can bring so many close calls. Guess we have to live up to our last name.
20) What's the hardest thing about growing up? Seeing your skin start to sag.
21) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Only at Family Reunions.
22) What little unknown talents do you possess? I can memorize the heck out of anything =) i have amazing short term memory, and like zero long term memory. Dont remember anything past yesterday, that's why i write it all down in an excel spreadsheet! hello...true story.
23) Would you eat a bowl of live crickets for $40,000? Heck yes. Spiders no, crickets bring it on.
24) If this Saturday, you could do ANYTHING you wanted, what wouldyou do? Blake and I are going to Frightmares at Lagoon. Thats pretty much what i would wish i could be doing. I'm that white trash. We are living the dream.
25) What's the worst word(s): Moist. Hate it. Weird word, don't like it.
26) Have you ever wanted to run away? Yes, i actually have that feeling everytime someone from the ward calls me.
27) What's your worst fear? Not getting into Nursing School, and getting pregnant. Yikes!
28) What is your dream car? An Acura TL. Black, tinted windows, black rims. Amen.
29) Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? That's a very personal question.
30) Have you ever felt you were in love? Yes, I am in love. With Blake and Chanel Bags. Someone buy me one. The bag, not Blake.
31) If you were stranded on a deserted island with one person, who would it be? Well my husband duh, that would be the life. I hope it happens soon.
32) What is your favorite color? Moss green right now, and plum. Mmm pretty.
33) What guy/girl do you like more than anyone else? uh Blake. He is a delectible morsel.
34) If you could be any animal what would you be? A big fat hippo. Cuz thats how i feel inside. Make it an Emo hippo, i wanna feel like the world owes me something too.
35) How do you eat an Oreo? I get a fork and drown it in milk, and after it stops breathing and squirming i put the entire cookie in my mouth and squeeze it through my teeth with my tongue. Then I make sure I talk to lots of people shortly after.
36) Do you eat chicken fingers with a fork? Uh no. I pick up the grissly greasy morsel and devour the whole thing in one bite. Then I gag on the fatty lines of fat running through the fried, juicy, overly-cooked breading.
37) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Of course, thats where all the nutrients are. Right in the trunk.
38) If you could do anything to the person you hated most what would it be? I would make them sit in a room with me and hold my hand all day. If they let go, time starts over. Enjoy.
39) DOB:Ah yes, nothing like a good DOB every morning to get the bowels awake and moving.
40) Gender: Female from the knees up.
41) Height: 5'11 & 11/12ths of a liter.
42) Hair Color: Stringy washed out Poop brown.
43) Eye Color: Green.
44) Location: H-E-double hockey sticks.
45) School: Loving it. Math is my new love. Sike. Nutrition is way overrated.
46) Pets: NONE. Thank heavens. Oh wait we have a fish that i always forget about. On purpose.
47) Dream Job: Doctor. But I'll settle for a nurse, so that i dont wake up one day to my emo kids doing things that they shouldnt be doing in places where they should not be.
48) Fav Music: MOTAB. woo.
49) Fav Movie: Saving Silverman. It's very deep.
50) Fav Subject(s): Math hello. It's my thing.
51) Fav Sport: Tenn-ass because i have tenacity. And a problem with hitting balls and throwing racquets in an uncontrolled manner after losing. It's the birth control, don't judge me.
52) Least Fav: Soccer. I tried to like it, we just have no chemistry. I let it down easy.
53) Fave Month: October helloooooo, im living the dream right now. Chilly weather, cider, ghosts, what more could a girl ask for. Besides a Chanel bag. And some jewelry. Or clothes.
54) Fave Holidays: Halloween, and Christmas! wooooo!
55) Fav Toothpaste: Crest total Whitening. Makes my teeth glitter-ish.
56) Fav Food: Salad of sorts. Too many to name.
57) Fav crush: Crush is for losers. I only drink name-brand drinks, like Diet Coke.

4 comments:

Kyle and Shanalee said...

My favorite parts were the mention of birth control and the Emo Hippo. I love it! How do you come up with this stuff ?!?

The Buckingham Family said...

Em,
You may hate these..but we LOVE to read your replies! They have us all laughing so hard : ) So keep hating it and filling them out.
~Nat

The Simmons' said...

So you are a party in a box! I am waiting for you to come and visit me again before school. This time I will a "pre school " snack for you:)
-PS what kind of wildness are you being for Halloween. I hope that maybe you are bringing back some of the ones from years past because they were always so..whats the word..SAUCY!!!

Anonymous said...

haha em. my favorite part was the picture of you taking a time machine back to the early 90's to make sure kevin gets up and on that plane. this was a fun read!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones