Friday, October 3, 2008

Just when i thought you couldnt get any dumber... you go and do this.

1. What time did you get up this morning? at ripe old 6:22am. Out the door by 6:32. I'm basically a male.
2. Diamonds or pearls?Duh-duh-duh-diamonds. Big sparkly ones.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Lets seeeeeee.... I think Dark Knight? No good movies out lately.... i wanna see that movie Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist though. Looks super.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Top Chef, Top Design, Project Runway, and American Idol woo! Im retarded.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? a banana and either toast w. pb or yogurt/pudding. Mmmmm eating it right now actually.
6. What food do you dislike? Corn in the can. I just realized this this past week. The sweet flavor makes me gag. im dry heaving just thinking about it.
7. What goal remains to accomplished? Getting into nursing school! 2 classes and i can give it a go. Thank the heavens, we all know i should be a doctor by now. Lots of people go to school for 8 years.....
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?Meg and Dia is in my car at the moment. Sweet gals.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Silver Mazda 3. with a sunroof. It's like the child i never had.
10. Favourite sandwich? Turkey Cranberry from Paradise Cafe. yum yum.
11. What characteristic do you despise? People who dis Utah that are from here. If you dont like it here leave, no really go. Cuz Utah is a glorious place ya know. Everywhere has idiots, thats a given. Get over it =) wow, i just had a moment.
12. Favorite item of clothing? My Mexi Pants. I bought them from a Mexi store called "Papaya" they play spanish music. All the time. So bueno.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?Hawaii right now. With my hot wilde man. Thats pretty much the only place you can go and feel confident on the beach. Amongst all the 80 year old tanning whales.
14. Are you an organized person? Very, its starting to get worse as i age too. Weird.

15. Where would you retire to? Pocatello Idaho. I hear its superb
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Getting a snowboard and new bindings from my boyfriend at the time, now husband. That was a good day =) If only snow would come so that i can use them!
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Drink a big fat diet coke.
20. When is your birthday? April 21st, the day that God decided to bless the world. with me.
21. Morning person or a night person?Morning, just ask blake its pretty much lights out at like 9:00 these days. Im old and feeble. I like to say that word... feeeeeble.

22. What is your shoe size? 10, im tall. i need something large to hold me up so i dont tip over on my huge head.
23. How many pets? 1 a beta fish. His name is "Master Beta" yah thats a lovely topic of conversation when the home teachers are over. Thanks Blake.

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I love lamp.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A mini horse.
26. How are you today? deilirious at the moment. But ready for the weekend woo! Going to Price to four wheel a little...yaya!
27. What is your favorite flower?Tulips. Big tall juicy ones.

28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? December 18th. The day I take my last final this semester. Hallelujah. then i get to start microbiology. ohhhh.
29. What are you listening to right now? The sound of my goiter pulsating. I think its growing.
30. What was the last thing you ate?A banana and a pb&j. woo!

31. Do you wish on stars? Only when I'm inebriated.
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? White, cuz it shows up on paper like I show up for life.
33. How is the weather right now? Dark outside still. Come out Sun.
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My motherrrrr. She's a gem of a woman. Love her dearly. She said she misses me. Already putting me on the guilt trips, just kidding Mom! I love you.and miss you too =)
35. Favorite soft drink? Diet coker with cherry squirts.

36. Favorite restaurant? Cheesecake Factory. yum yum.
37. Hair color? Light brown with some split end caramel highlights. heavy on the split ends.
38. Your favorite toy as a child? My paint on makeup doll. Just heat up or cool off the sponge and you can take the dolls makeup on and off. Then one day i went to play with this beloved toy and it had disappeared. Mom sold it at the garage sale. Apparently they were in need of 68 cents that day.
39. Summer or Winter? Fall. =) But im ready for winter here in a month or so, snowboarding yay!
40. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate please. But a twist is divine.
41. Coffee or tea? Ew. I can handle green tea but thats about it =)
43. When was the last time you cried? I watched that dang St Jude infommerical for like the 58th time and bawled. But i cant change it, i feel like im somehow changing these peoples lives on tv if i dont touch the remote.

44. What is under your bed? A blanket that my grandma made me that apparently you are never supposed to use. vewy intewesting.
45. What did you do last night? Went to Nutrition class, woo. Then went home and sat around on my duff.
46. What are you afraid of? Spiders. Kill me now. and mustaches. but not my dad's, his is okay.
47. Salty or sweet? Sweet, i know it sucks.
48. How many keys on your key ring? 1 on my key ring now. i have like 10 keys but i dont dare put them on this key chain because its bad luck (minor car wreckage) so i carry two key rings. So inconvenient.

49. How many years at your current job? 2 years 5 months. pretty much run the place.
50. Favorite day of the week? Fraturday. Thats a mix between two days, i'm not going to tell you which two. It's like a riddle.
51. Do you make friends easily? Pch hello do you know who i am?

Oh yah... HAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPY FRIDAY! Woo. Where's the ibuprofren.

2 comments:

The Buckingham Family said...

That was great...one of those days I needed to laugh!
Thanks : )
Love you...
~Nat

Mandy said...

Pretty splendid. Your post, not you. But I kinda like you anyway, I guess, sometimes, but not always, but mostly some of the time.

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones