Friday, October 10, 2008

Dong...Where is my automobile? ... Autooooomooobilllle? Lehhhhhk.

(If you don't know the quote above, you need to re-evaluate your priorities. At least I know Jenny AND JEANA haha will understand it =) )

Two nights ago I got out of my Math class early, and since Blake had to be to scouts, I decided to go for a bike ride up to the lake by our house. We live in Herriman just south of Day Break, and for those of you who havent been to Day Break... you need to go see it! It's like the perfect little cookie cutter community, kind of Edward-Scissorhands-creepiness to an extent, but it is beautiful. And one of the things I love about it, is that it has a man made lake with bridges all over the place, docks for canoeing, and full of tons of fish! Every night you can find all the little neighborhood kids out fishing or feeding the ducks, and it's just beautiful to see. Here are a few pics from the ride. Blake got out of scouts early and biked his little heart out to catch up with me. When he finally caught up to me at the lake, he swerved into the lawn and crashed his bike. He said it was on purpose but i still wonder... =) It was a really fun night though, so for those of you who havent came to our house lately (ahem..you know who you are) , come up and let's go fish at the lake! =)



5 comments:

The Buckingham Family said...

I want to come visit!
Too bad I might be buried in LOTS of snow tomorrow.
I have a drainage pond that has little duckies...but nothing like that! Cool!
~Nat

Mandy said...

"No more yankee my wankee. The Donger need food." Ha ha ha! Looks like a perty ride. Go you.

Jeana said...

yes, but for the record i'm pretty sure the line goes something like "DONG where is my automobile?!" ha ha ha but i do like that show, i've seen it one too many rimes though! those are pretty lakes i've only seen them a couple of times, and only in passing. i need to come see your house.

The Buckingham Family said...

Sixteen Candles...
Grandpa has a "hyenia"...HURNIA!!!

Jake: Happy birthday, Samantha. Make a wish.
Samantha: Well, it already came true.
Cue that great song....

GREAT show, we quote it all the time too.
~Nat

Raquel said...

Hey Emily, thanks for the nice comment, your so sweet. I have have to say that i have lurked on your blog a few times and I think your hilarious! It always makes me smile!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones