Friday, October 24, 2008

Here's your sign.


Tomorrow Blake and I will be attending Lagoon for the third time this season. Because the fun starts there. That's their slogan, and a very accurate one at that. The fun not only starts there, but it also stops there. Usually around 8pm. By that time, you have usually stepped in fecal matter that definitely does look human, have been hit on by a person of the same gender, and are wondering how many workers a) actually speak and understand english or b) enjoy hydroponics. The illegal kind.
But here I find myself once again, itching for Lagoon. And by golly I'm going to scratch it. So for any of you yayhoos out there who want a thrill, just strap on your best WT attire, and lets do this.

4 comments:

Chotz said...

YES YES! Lets all go to dinner, it would be fun. I hope you enjoy Lagoon and all its many wonders. Tell me how that new roller coaster is. It looks too scary for me. I hate going straight down. The feeling in my belly makes me need to ........ potty.

:)
HAVE A GREAT DAY AND Happy Halloween!

The Simmons' said...

Yikes!! Can you remember a past trip to Frightmares?? Haha! I hope that you have a wild time! You better keep your eye out for those frighters, you can't be sure who they are get to work in those haunted houses these days....watch yourself....

Mandy said...

Lucky you....don't forget the smell of vomit, hot dogs and grease brakes. That sums up Lagoon for me.

Anonymous said...

hahaha, well written Em. Have fun! Take pics in your WT attire! The sad thing is, no one will know you've dressed "up".

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones