Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Crunk Goblin.

Today we got a sweet little present at my work (CVE- best work place ever!). Look at this cute thermos they gave all the girls, just to be nice. It's hot pink and has diamonds all around it! (You cant see them real well in the picture, but I'm about 60% sure they are real.) How fun is this! Gotta love my workplace =)

Now off to school to take a test. I'll put some magic juice in my thermos before I go. Maybe that will help.

And by magic juice I mean something strong and hard.

Like the real diet coke, not the no-caffeine kind.

Isn't it divine!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

In my best "Bueller? Bueller?" voice I say, "Wow. That is truly a divine sight for my dry, red, eyes." :)

The Buckingham Family said...

Tell them your relatives want one...FREE advertising!
~Nat & Hailey

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones